Rehabilitation of bridges over rivers: Ljubine; Sane – Ključ; Plive – Jajce; Deep valley Komar and Vrbas – Bugojno
As part of the program of modernization of road sector in the Federation, in the premises of the PC Roads of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Ltd. Sarajevo on Monday, March 26, 2018, was signed the Contract for performance of rehabilitation works on five Bridges:
1. Bridge over river Ljubina on road M-18.0, section Šički Brod – Sarajevo, km 92 + 244
2. Bridge over the Sana River in Kljuc
3. Bridge across the river Pliva in Jajce
4. Bridge Komar over deep valley, on M-5 Donji Vakuf – Lašva road, on km 50 + 118
5. Bridge over Vrbas River (Bugojno) on road M-16.4, section: Nevi Polje – Bugojno, km 35 + 180.
Contracts will be financed from the credit facilities of International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and European Investment Bank (EIB) .
The scheduled commencement date is March 2018, and the deadline for the performance is 180 days. The total value of the works is 3.045.398,53 BAM.